Asterion is a vertically-integrated Canadian cannabis company focused on its operations in Australia. With the goal of being a leader in precision agriculture, the company is working on producing high-quality, low-cost and genetically-uniform cannabis strains and products. To achieve this goal, Asterion is developing a 4.3 million-square-foot pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis facility in Southeast Queensland, Australia. Once fully developed, the facility will produce over 500,000 kilograms of cannabis annually.
Further establishing a footprint in Australia, the company has aligned itself with PreveCeutical Medical Inc. (CSE:PREV,OTCQB:PRVCF,FWB:18H), a preventive health sciences company focused on developing preventive medicine, to develop new cannabis-based preventive and curative therapies.
Asterion’s company highlights include the following:
- Developing a state-of-the-art 4.3-million-square-foot facility in Southeast Queensland, Australia.
- Southeast Queensland receives over 2,400 hours of sunlight annually.
- Will plant first cannabis crop after Phase 1 of construction is complete.
- Projected annual production of over 500,000 kilograms of cannabis once operational.
- Future product lines may include tinctures, oils, edibles, flower and gelatin capsules.
- Awaiting approval for cultivation and sales licenses.
- Strategic partnerships in place with PreveCeutical and White Sheep Corp.
- Management has over 120 years of combined experience in medical cannabis, renewable energy, capital markets, among other sectors across the globe.