BevCanna is a leader in the emerging cannabis beverages market, which is expected to be legalized in Canada in October, 2019. The company develops and launches innovative cannabinoid-infused beverages that target the next generation of cannabis consumer. BevCanna is also exploring brand acquisitions, strategic partnerships and joint ventures as it expands its business operations.
BevCanna’s initial commercialization strategy will focus on penetrating the California cannabis market, an industry expected to generate $50 billion by 2026. The company intends to target California through regulated retail outlets, offering a range of water-soluble powders and drink mixes. Once BevCanna has established itself in California, the company expects to expand nationally across the United States following the federal legalization of cannabis.
BevCanna’s company highlights include the following:
- The global cannabis-infused beverage market is expected to grow to US$4.46 billion by 2025.
- BevCanna builds and acquires compelling infused beverage brands and provides full white-label solutions for B2B clients.
- BevCanna’s executive team has unparalleled experience creating, branding, bottling and distributing wellness and recreational beverages that resonate with consumers on a global scale.
- BevCanna retains the rights to a spring water aquifer in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia; providing a pristine, alkaline base for infused beverages. This provides capacity for 1,165 liters of premium Canadian alkaline spring water per minute.
- BevCanna has an exclusive supply partnership with Nextleaf Solutions for water-soluble cannabinoids in Canada
- BevCanna retains the exclusive rights to infuse Trace Beverages’ proprietary plant-based mineral formulation with cannabinoids in Canada and the US.
- BevCanna has developed proprietary technology to create water-soluble cannabinoid powders, which will be commercialized through California’s recreational cannabis channels in 2019
- The company has also applied for standard processing, research and outdoor cultivation licenses through Health Canada.
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.
Cresco Labs (CSE:CL) (OTCQX:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or the “Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31 st , 2020 on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results and provide investors with key business highlights on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time (7:30am Central Time).