Biome Grow is a Canadian cannabis company focused on building the next conglomerate for the country’s growing industry. The company is deploying a business model that focuses on local consumers and developing a regional presence in the underserved markets of Atlantic Canada. Through the company’s subsidiaries, Biome is working to establish unique consumer, regional and B2B brands, products and services that are overseen by a centralized management team.
An integral part of Biome Grow’s business model is the placement of their wholly-owned subsidiaries, which service currently underserved regions in Canada. The company’s most advanced-stage subsidiary, Highland Grow, operates a 6,500-square-foot facility in Antigonish, Nova Scotia. Focused on consumer education, the company has partnered with St. Francis Xavier University for an R&D initiative and has acquired an educational virtual reality platform, Weed VR, which will be deployed in all jurisdictions Biome Grow serves, including Ontario and Newfoundland and Labrador.
Biome Grow’s company highlights include the following:
- Canadian cannabis market is expected to exceed $7 billion in sales in 2019 after the market is legalized.
- Global cannabis market is expected to reach $146.4 billion by 2025.
- Licensed Producer in Nova Scotia
- Late-stage ACMPR license applicants in Ontario and Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Capitalizing on the untapped cannabis markets in Atlantic Canada.
- Global expansion opportunities.
- Approximately 390,000 square feet of cannabis production and research space between multiple facilities once operational.
- Cannabis education platform to be launched with Weed VR in all jurisdictions.
- R&D multidisciplinary collaboration partnership with St. Francis Xavier University in Nova Scotia.
- Highly respected and experienced management team.