[Dr. Neil Smith, Executive Chairman of Canabo Medical] outlined a number of key accomplishments that support the Company’s business focus toward being the dominant clinic network, research provider and data analytics source in the cannabis industry.
- Canabo treatments are now available in 16 clinic locations nationally, up from 10 locations at the time of listing. Canabo is also expanding its clinic footprint through agreements to open up to 30 partner clinic locations across the country.
- The Company has cash on hand of approximately $8.5 million or $0.22 per share.
- Over the past six months, Canabo has completed 14,000 physician/patient appointments including 5,500 with new, first visit patients.
- A financing of $8.4 million was completed at a price of $1.40 per share.
- Canabo entered into an R&D Agreement with Terra Life Sciences Inc. to develop condition specific treatments. The agreement is expected to result in both near-term research study revenue and ultimately licensing revenue from any new treatments developed.
- Canabo released a milestone study on benzodiazepine use, showing a marked drop in use among Canadian patients using medical marijuana treatments.
- A partnership with Rapid Interactive Disability Management (“RIDM”) was formed resulting in a new revenue stream through the completion of Independent Medical Evaluations (“IMEs”) as required in medical cannabis cases by Canadian employers and insurance providers.
- Canabo has trained 65 physicians in its proprietary physician training program, up from 30 physicians at the time of listing. In addition, 26 Continuing Medical Education (“CME”) sessions have been held, with over 700 referring physicians attending.
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.
Cresco Labs (CSE:CL) (OTCQX:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or the “Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31 st , 2020 on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results and provide investors with key business highlights on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time (7:30am Central Time).