Cannabis Big News Roundup: FSD Pharma Receives Cannabis Sales License from Health Canada; Valens Signs Multi-year Extraction Agreement with HEXO Corp; Alliance Growers in Talks to Acquire US Cannabis Assets
April 26 | 2019
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Khiron Expands to Europe, Signs Non-Binding LOI to Acquire Italy-Based Canapalife Group
- MYM and One World Ventures Inc. Form “MYM One World LLC” to Cultivate, Extract and Distribute 3,000 Acres of CBD-rich Hemp on the Navajo Nation
- Valens Signs Multi-year Cannabis and Hemp Extraction agreement with HEXO Corp.
- Asterion Signs Land Purchase Agreement for 75 Hectares of Land for its Queensland Medicinal Cannabis Facility
- Grown Rogue Announces Proposed Acquisition of Decibel Farms, Inc.
- Cannvas Selected to Join The International Cannabis Alliance as Exclusive Provider of Cannabis Education
- Naturally Splendid Signs Letter of Intent For CBD Toll Processing
- Chemesis International Inc. Completes Definitive Agreement for Acquisition of Extraction & Manufacturing Facility, & Provides Update on California Operations
- Alliance Growers in Talks to Acquire U.S. Cannabis Assets
- Lotus Releases Lotus Cannabis Brand, Posts New Website
- Yield Growth Application For New INCI Name Granted For Yield Growth’s Cannabis Sativa Hemp Root Oil Made With Patent Pending Technology
- CROP’s 57,600 Square Foot Nevada Nursery Ready for Plants for CBD Farms
- James E. Wagner Cultivation Corporation Announces Letter of Intent to License Its Technology to Ascendo Group (PTY) Ltd.
- TransCanna Will Acquire Daily Cannabis Goods Brand with GoodFellas Acquisition
- Wayland Group Signs Definitive Agreement with ICC International Cannabis Corp. to Sell 49.9% of International Business
- TILT Announces Expansion of Jupiter Distribution in California
- FSD Pharma Receives Cannabis Sales License from Health Canada