Cannabis Big News Roundup: Beleave Announces Non-Binding LOI with TerraFarma Inc.; Ignite confirms exclusive CBD partnership with WHSmith; Harborside Wins Three East Bay Express “Best of the East Bay” Awards
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Harborside Wins Three East Bay Express “Best of the East Bay” Awards
- Khiron and Dixie Receive Conditional TSXV Approval for Roll-Out of Kuida Cosmeceutical Line in U.S. Market and Cannabis-Infused Products in Latin America
- Ignite UK confirms exclusive CBD partnership with WHSmith
- YIELD GROWTH Announces Plans to Target Growing Luxury Spa Market with CBD-infused Urban Juve Product Line
- James E. Wagner Cultivation Corporation Announces Increase in Yield Forecast and Related Production Capacity Forecast at JWC 2
- Geyser Brands Announces TSX Conditional Approval of Solace Management Group Acquisition
- Chemesis International Inc. to Acquire a Controlling Interest in GSRX Industries Inc., a Leader in Retail Cannabis Dispensaries, Distribution & Brand Development
- MYM Expands Scope of Global Offices to Include Sales and Distribution of ‘MYM International Brands Inc.’
- High Tide Announces Canna Cabana in Lloydminster as 12th Location Selling Recreational Cannabis in Alberta
- Beleave Announces Non-Binding LOI with TerraFarma Inc.
- Naturally Splendid Signs Definitive Agreement to Lease CBD Extraction System to Prairie Pure
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.
Cresco Labs (CSE:CL) (OTCQX:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or the “Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31 st , 2020 on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results and provide investors with key business highlights on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time (7:30am Central Time).