Cannabis Big News Roundup: Flowr Completes the Acquisition of Holigen; FSD Pharma Launches Online Ordering System for Medicinal Cannabis; GTEC Subsidiary Granted Cultivation, Processing and Medical Sales Licenses
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Valens Begins Trading on the OTCQX Best Market in the U.S.
- Health Canada Grants Cultivation, Processing & Medical Sales Licences to GTEC Subsidiary Tumbleweed Farms
- Khiron Announces DTC Eligibility, Increasing Access for U.S. Investors
- BevCanna Awarded Health Canada Cannabis Research License
- The Flowr Corporation Completes the Acquisition of Holigen
- Yield Growth Announces Launch of Urban Juve in the United States and Silver Sponsorship of ipsy Live in New York in October 2019
- Weekend Unlimited Launches Its Flagship Wknd! Branded Products in Washington State
- High Tide Announces Canna Cabana in Bonnyville as 14th Location Selling Recreational Cannabis in Alberta
- Next Green Wave Successfully Completes First Premium Cannabis Harvest
- Crop California Greenhouse Harvest Complete With Outdoor Close Behind
- FSD Pharma Launches Online Ordering System for Medicinal Cannabis Fulfillment
Both locations expand access to the state’s widest-ranging inventory of medical cannabis products for Central Florida patients
Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (CSE: TRUL) (OTCQX: TCNNF) (“Trulieve” or “the Company”), a leading and top-performing cannabis company based in the United States announced today the opening of two brand-new Central Florida dispensaries. The new Clearwater and Tampa locations mark the Company’s 81 st and 82 nd nationwide, respectively, widening patient access to Florida’s largest and broadest assortment of high-quality medical cannabis products.
Philip Young, CEO and Director of Lobe, stated, “We are honored to welcome Bart to our Advisory Board. His first-hand experience on and off the field are tremendously valuable as we continue our research involving mild traumatic brain injuries and PTSD. These issues are prevalent in contact sports and we believe that athletes will play a prominent role in the continued acceptance of psychedelic medicines as legitimate treatment. We look forward to working with Bart as we seek to forge long-term strategic relationships.”
HempFusion Wellness Submits Novel Foods Dossier to the United Kingdom’s Regulatory Food Safety Agency
HempFusion Wellness Inc. (TSX:CBD.U) (OTCQX:CBDHF) (FWB:8OO) (“HempFusion” or the “Company”), a leading health and wellness CBD company utilizing the power of whole-food hemp nutrition, is pleased to announce that it has submitted its dossier to the United Kingdom’s Regulatory Food Safety Agency (the “FSA”).
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210303005322/en/