Cannabis Big News Roundup: Flower One and CannAmerica Brands Enter Long-Term Licensing Agreement; Valens Increases Extraction Capacity to 240,000KG; Weekend Unlimited Signs Definitive Agreement With R&D Pharma for Jamaican Interests
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Crop Receives 2019 Production and Extraction Licenses for Its 2,115 Acre Nevada Hemp Operations
- Harvest One Cannabis Signs Validation Testing Program Agreement with BLOCKStrain Technology
- Green Growth Brands Launches Seventh Sense eCommerce Website
- Next Green Wave Signs MOU with Organic Medical Growth to Enter the Colombian Medical Cannabis Market
- Flower One and CannAmerica Brands Enter Long-Term Licensing Agreement to Meet Demand for Cannabis Edibles in Nevada
- Beleave Selects 3 Sixty Secure Corp. to Provide Secure Transport Services for Medical and Non-Medical Cannabis Products
- Naturally Splendid to Acquire Cannabinoid Extraction Equipment from Wahupta
- Valens Increases Extraction Capacity Significantly to 240,000KG
- TransCanna Announces the Completion of 420 Global
- YIELD GROWTH Manufactures 6 New Proprietary Urban Juve Products
- High Tide Announces the Opening of its Eighth Canna Cabana Store
- Invitcus Secures Supply Agreement With The Ontario Cannabis Retail Corporation
- 1933 Industries Accelerates Its CBD Consumer Product Distribution Into 46 US States
- Inner Spirit Expanding into Ontario Market with Kingston Location
- Weekend Unlimited Signs Definitive Agreement With R&D Pharma for Jamaican Interests
- Biome Grow Announces Memorandum Of Understanding To Purchase Up To 20,000 kg Per Year Of Hemp-Grown CBD Extract From Industrial Hemp Grower CBD Acres
- James E. Wagner Cultivation Corporation Licenses its Proprietary GrowthSTORM(TM) System to Wellness Farms
- FSD Pharma Enters into Supply Agreement with Canntab Therapeutics and World Class Extractions on Organic Hemp Deal
- Lineage Grow Company Ltd. and FLRish, Inc. dba Harborside Announce Definitive Merger Agreement on Reverse Takeover
- Lotus Submits Cannabis License Evidence Package to Health Canada
- Pure Global Signs MOU for Supply Agreement with Craft Cannabis Experts: Emerald Plants Health Source
- Chemesis International Inc. to Expand Manufacturing Capacity in California
- Cannara Biotech Shares to Begin Trading on the Frankfurt Exchange
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.
Cresco Labs (CSE:CL) (OTCQX:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or the “Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31 st , 2020 on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results and provide investors with key business highlights on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time (7:30am Central Time).