Cannabis Big News Roundup: Koios Announces Purchasing Agreement with GNC; Grown Rogue Expands into Michigan; Wayland Enters into a LOI to Sell 49.9% of International Business to International Cannabis Corp.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- YIELD GROWTH Enters New Vertical with Definitive Agreement to Acquire 8 Wellness Beverage Formulas for CBD Infusion
- Cannvas Signs Definitive Contract with Advica Health as Exclusive Cannabis Education Provider
- Chemesis International Inc. Enters into Definitive Licensing Agreement to Manufacture Proprietary Patent Pending Dragonglass Flake and Bake™ THC Sublingual flake
- Koios Announces Purchasing Agreement with Retail Giant GNC
- Flower One Announces Licensing Agreement and Brand Partnership to Bring Leading Cannabis Consumer Brand, Flyte Concentrates, to Nevada
- MediPharm Labs Signs New Cannabis Oil Agreements And Completes First Shipments Of Supply In December
- Biome’s Highland Grow secures Second Purchase Order with the NSLC
- Invictus And GTEC Holdings Announce Formal Termination of Merger Plans and Maintain Existing Working Relationship
- Bougainville Ventures Inc. Announces Listing on Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Beleave Receives Health Canada Authorization to Sell Cannabis Oils
- Grown Rogue Expands into Michigan Cannabis Market
- Weekend Unlimited Announces Acquisition Of Verve Beverage Company (VBC)
- Wayland Group Enters into a Letter of Intent to Sell 49.9% of International Business to International Cannabis Corp.
- Next Green Wave Signs Licensing Agreement with Global Biotech Leader Intrexon
- 3 Sixty Secure Corp. Enters into Multiyear Agreement with Canopy Growth Corporation
- MYM Announces Definitive Agreement with Alumina Partners LLC for $25,000,000 Equity Investment
- Pure Global Cannabis Awarded Health Canada Sales License
- TransCanna’s Affiliate TCM Distribution, Inc. Receives State of California Temporary Distributor License
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.
Cresco Labs (CSE:CL) (OTCQX:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or the “Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31 st , 2020 on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results and provide investors with key business highlights on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time (7:30am Central Time).