Cannabis Big News Roundup: CanadaBis Capital Acquires Retail Location; Lifestyle Delivery Systems Inc. to Amalgamate with TransCanna; BevCanna Awarded Health Canada Industrial Hemp Cultivation License
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Yield Growth Announces First Hemp Product Passes EU Compliance Review and may Now be Sold in the European Market
- Lifestyle Delivery Systems Inc. Announces an Exclusive Agreement to Amalgamate Lifestyle Delivery Systems Inc. with TransCanna Holdings Inc.
- MYM Signs Production Agreements With Farmers in Colombia to Cultivate THC and CBD-Rich Cannabis
- James E. Wagner Cultivation Corporation Announces Health Canada Approval for Additional Production Capacity at JWC 2
- Chemesis International Inc. Announces $6,000,000 USD Annual Minimum Purchase Order with PR ONE for Dry Flower & Cannabis Infused Goods
- Grown Rogue Reaches Binding Agreement for Michigan Cultivation, Processing, and Dispensary on West Side
- Inner Spirit Holdings Announces Licence for New Spiritleaf Corporate Store in Jasper And Opening of Additional Spiritleaf Franchised Store in Calgary
- CanadaBis Capital Acquires Retail Location
- Redfund Capital Secures Equity in Canadian Hemp Company
- FSD Pharma Closes Deal to Acquire Prismic Pharmaceuticals
- Alliance Growers to Acquire 10 Acres of Medical Cannabis Grow Operations in East Africa
- Orchid Ventures Signs Definitive Agreement To Acquire Assets Of GreenBloom Cannabis Co.
- High Tide Announces Canna Cabana Now Selling Cannabis in Grande Prairie with 10 More Alberta Stores to Follow Shortly
- 1933 Industries Moves into New Cannabis Cultivation Facility with Receipt of Occupancy Permit and Completes 5x Expansion Capacity
- Next Green Wave Launching Exclusive Line of Products with Influential Illustrator and Artist Junkyard
- Naturally Splendid Launches NATERA(TM) Sport KETO Bars in Major Retailers Across Canada
- BevCanna Awarded Health Canada Industrial Hemp Cultivation License
- Nutritional High’s Partner Obtains Southern California Provisional Distribution License
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.
Cresco Labs (CSE:CL) (OTCQX:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or the “Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31 st , 2020 on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results and provide investors with key business highlights on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time (7:30am Central Time).