Cannabis Big News Roundup: Flower One and La Vida Verde Announce Long-Term Licensing Agreement; Naturally Splendid to Acquire AlternaMedz Canada; Crop’s Hempire Increasing Distribution Ownership in California
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- 3 Sixty Secure Expands Its Operational Footprint With Entry Into The US Cannabis Market And Is Providing Security Services To 1933 Industries And Multiple Dispensaries In Nevada
- TransCanna Acquires The GoodFellas Group, LLC
- James E. Wagner Cultivation Corporation Announces Health Canada Approval for the Sale of Cannabis Oils
- Health Canada Grants Cultivation License to Grey Bruce Farms, Doubling GTEC’s Production Capacity
- YIELD GROWTH Announces 130 Retail Locations Confirmed to Sell Urban Juve Products
- Flower One and La Vida Verde Announce Long-Term Licensing Agreement to Bring Organic Cannabis Edibles and Tinctures to Nevada
- Mojave Jane signs binding letter of intent (LOI) to acquire CB Asset Management, nearly doubling extraction capacity
- CB2 Insights and Premier Health Group Move to Second Phase of Primary Care Physician Tools for Medical Cannabis Evaluations
- Next Green Wave Partnering with Brazen California Apparel Brand ‘Lurking Class’ by Sketchy Tank
- Redfund Client Wahupta Signs First USA-Based Customer
- Wildflower Brands Inc. (CSE:SUN, OTCQB:WLDFF) Expands Consumer Access with Retail Partnerships for CBD Product Lines
- High Tide Announces Canna Cabana Selling Cannabis at 2 More Alberta Locations
- Crop’s Hempire Increasing Distribution Ownership in California
- Hemptown USA Announces Acquisition of Kirkman Group, Leading FDA, cGMP Certified Nutraceutical Manufacturing Facility
- MYM’s Joint Venture Company BioHemp Signs Purchase Agreement for the Sale of 163,000 Pounds of CBD-Rich Biomass
- MustGrow Biologics Corp. (MGRO-CSE) Announces Cannabis Biopesticide R&D Program with a Canadian Federal Research Organization
- Naturally Splendid to Acquire AlternaMedz Canada Plans for CBD Extraction / Processing Centre
- Green Growth Brands to Create First ‘360 Degree’ Cannabis Company Through a Combination with MXY Holdings LLC
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.
Cresco Labs (CSE:CL) (OTCQX:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or the “Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31 st , 2020 on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results and provide investors with key business highlights on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time (7:30am Central Time).