Cannabis Big News Roundup: Triangle Plant Sciences and MustGrow Sign Technology Agreement; Chemesis Partners with Happy Tea; Mojave Jane Completes Acquisition of California’s 2083 Group
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Triangle Plant Sciences and MustGrow Sign Technology Agreement
- Chemesis International Inc. Announces Partnership with Happy Tea
- Flowr Receives Outdoor and Greenhouse Cultivation License
- MYM Announces 2019 Planting is Complete at the CBD Rich Hemp Nevada Project
- YIELD GROWTH Announces Distribution Agreement with Parcelpal
- Mojave Jane Completes Subscription and Acquisition of Shares of California’s 2083 Group
- Inner Spirit Holdings Announces Six New Licences for Spiritleaf Retail Cannabis Stores in Alberta And Opening of New Spiritleaf Corporate Store in Jasper
- Khiron Obtains Final Approval to Commercialize CBD Production and Receives Approval for an additional 17 Cannabis Strains from Colombian Agricultural Institute
- Flower One and Deuces 22 Enter Agreement to Bring High-Quality, Premium-Level Cannabis to Nevada
- CB2 Insights Selected by Drug Science as Research Technology Platform for the UK’s Largest Medical Cannabis Pilot
- Pure Global Announces New Distribution Agreement Expanding Access to CannMart’s Extensive Client Base
- 1933 Industries Receives Approval to Transfer its Cultivation Licenses and to Commence Cultivation Operations at its Newly Constructed Facility in Las Vegas
Pineapple Express Delivery Partners with CannTrust to Offer Same-Day and Next-Day Delivery for estoraTM Medical Cannabis Patients in Ontario
Ensuring estoraTMpatients have seamless access to their high-quality medical cannabis products
World-Class Extractions Inc. (CSE:PUMP)(FRA:WCF)(OTCQB:WCEXF) (the “Company” or “World-Class”) is pleased to announce that its subsidiary Pineapple Express Delivery Inc. (“Pineapple Express Delivery” or “PED”), a leading logistics technology company offering compliant and secure delivery of controlled substances and regulated products, has partnered with CannTrust Inc. to bring same-day and next-day delivery to estoraTM medical cannabis patients in Ontario
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.