Cannabis Big News Roundup: Cannvas and Ellementa Partner to Explore Data About Key Consumers; CB2 Insights Commences Trading on the CSE; 3 Sixty Secure Corp. Announces Contract with the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO)
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Cannvas and Ellementa, U.S.-Based Cannabis Health and Wellness Network for Women, Partner to Explore Data About Key Consumers
- Naturally Splendid Announces Launch of NATERA(TM) Sports Bites and Sponsorship Deal With The Professional Golfers Association of BC
- Crop’s Elite Partners With MYM Nutraceuticals on 120 Acres of Nevada Hemp
- 3 Sixty Secure Corp. Announces Security Guarding Contract with the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO)
- YIELD GROWTH Announces Urban Juve Registers Sensual Lubricant Containing Hemp Root Oil With Health Canada
- Koios Beverage Corp Announces New Canning Facility Partnership and Increased Production Capacity
- Flower One Announces Hardware Partnership and Long-Term Licensing Agreement with Grenco Science, Makers of G Pen
- Chemesis International Inc. Enters into Binding Agreements to Acquire Fully Licensed Cannabis Extraction and Manufacturing Facility
- CB2 Insights Commences Trading on the CSE Under the Symbol “CBII”
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.
Cresco Labs (CSE:CL) (OTCQX:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or the “Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31 st , 2020 on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results and provide investors with key business highlights on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time (7:30am Central Time).