Cannabis Big News Roundup: Valens Signs Multi-year Agreement with The Green Organic Dutchman; Weekend Unlimited: Verve Beverage Company Announces Production; Matica to Launch CBD Infused Topicals
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- TILT Begins Trading on OTCQB Venture Market
- Nutritional High Enters Into an Agreement to Develop Opportunities in Asia, Completes C$1.35M Private Placement
- YIELD GROWTH Engages Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, UBC to Conduct Analysis of Bioactive Compounds in Proprietary Hemp Root Oil
- Weekend Unlimited: Verve Beverage Company Announces Production
- Acreage Holdings Enters California Dispensary Market With Acquisition of Kanna, Inc.
- Next Green Wave Acquires for $27 Million 100% of California-Based Consumer Products Goods and Extraction Leader, SD Cannabis
- Matica to Launch CBD Infused Topicals
- CROP Washington Tenant Brand Gets First Bulk Purchase and 31% THC Content Rating for Its Premium Flower
- 3 Sixty Secure Corp. to Provide Secure Transport and Guarding Services to Up Cannabis
- Lotus Ventures Obtains Cannabis Act Licenses from Health Canada
- Valens Signs Multi-year Cannabis And Hemp Extraction Agreement with The Green Organic Dutchman
Pineapple Express Delivery Partners with CannTrust to Offer Same-Day and Next-Day Delivery for estoraTM Medical Cannabis Patients in Ontario
Ensuring estoraTMpatients have seamless access to their high-quality medical cannabis products
World-Class Extractions Inc. (CSE:PUMP)(FRA:WCF)(OTCQB:WCEXF) (the “Company” or “World-Class”) is pleased to announce that its subsidiary Pineapple Express Delivery Inc. (“Pineapple Express Delivery” or “PED”), a leading logistics technology company offering compliant and secure delivery of controlled substances and regulated products, has partnered with CannTrust Inc. to bring same-day and next-day delivery to estoraTM medical cannabis patients in Ontario
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.