Cannabis Big News Roundup: Maple Leaf Enters into a Supply Agreement with Cannmart Inc.; Canntab to Enter Medicinal Cannabis Market in Mexico; Inner Spirit Holdings Receives Licenses to Sell Recreational Cannabis in Alberta & Saskatchewan
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Weekend Unlimited Inc. to Acquire R&D Pharma In Jamaica
- CROP Developing One Ton Nevada Extraction Facility With 60% Payment Coming From 1,500,000 Pound Supply Agreement
- James E. Wagner Cultivation Launches New Product Through Canopy Growth’s CraftGrow Program
- Next Green Wave Cannabis Production Facility Nears Completion and Completes Successful Job Fair
- Canntab to Enter Medicinal Cannabis Market in Mexico
- Redfund Capital Opens First Euro Cannabis
- FSD Pharma Announces Launch of IBS Clinical Study
- Heritage: Saskatchewan Hemp Crop Harvest Update
- Nutritional High Announces Closing of the Sale of Membership Interest of Illinois Dispensary
- Cannvas Adds Health & Fitness Module to Cannvas.Me Education Platform
- Maple Leaf Enters into a Supply Agreement with Cannmart Inc.
- Bougainville Ventures Inc. Provides Corporate Update & Signs LOI with Oregon Hemp CBD Producer
- Inner Spirit Holdings Receives Licenses to Sell Recreational Cannabis in Alberta & Saskatchewan and Acquires Additional Corporate Location
- Valens Launches Valens Labs and Sells Supra to Australian Based RotoGro for $11,000,000
- Biome Grow Announces Supply And Production Agreement With Province Of Newfoundland And Labrador, Including Distribution And Retail Services
- Invictus Completes Leaf Wise Acquisition
- Progressive Planet: Hemp Grow Trial Shows Z1-Zeolite Offers Greater Yield, Less Water and Less Nutrient Leaching
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.
Cresco Labs (CSE:CL) (OTCQX:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or the “Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31 st , 2020 on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results and provide investors with key business highlights on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time (7:30am Central Time).
Canopy Growth to Participate in BofA Securities Virtual Consumer & Retail Technology Conference on March 11, 2021
Canopy Growth Corporation (TSX: WEED) (NASDAQ: CGC) (“Canopy Growth” or “the Corporation”) announced today that EVP & CFO Mike Lee will be participating in a fireside chat at the BofA Securities Virtual Consumer & Retail Technology Conference on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 9:30am ET .
Hill Street Beverage Company Inc. (TSXV: BEER) (“Hill Street” or the “Company”). The Company announces that further to its press release dated March 2, 2021, it has obtained TSX Venture Exchange approval to extend the closing date of its previously announced private placement of units (“Units”) until April 7, 2021. Each Unit is comprised of one (1) common share and one (1) warrant, exercisable for one common share at price of $0.11 per share, for a period of three (3) years from the date of Closing. The Company applied to extend the date of closing to allow a greater number of interested investors to participate.
For more information regarding the Company or the offering, please contact email@example.com, or