Cannabis Big News Roundup: Inner Spirit Holdings Celebrates Opening of First Spiritleaf Locations; Alliance Growers Commences Site Work at Cannabis Biotech Complex; Flower One Completes Acquisition of NLV Organics
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Inner Spirit Holdings Celebrates Opening of First Spiritleaf Locations in Alberta
- Isodiol International Inc. Announces a Research & Development Partnership with Record Street Brewing Co. for Hemp-Based Beers and Functional Beverages
- Heritage Cannabis Corp’s Subsidiary CannaCure Signs Genetics Agreement with CannTrust
- Biome Grow Subsidiary, Highland Grow, Receives License to Sell to Other Licensed Producers from Health Canada
- Flower One Completes Acquisition of NLV Organics, an Operating Nevada Cultivator and Producer
- Valens Signs Multi-Year Cannabis Extraction and Product R&D Agreement With Harvest One
- Chemesis International Inc. Signs Exclusive Licensing Deal
- Supreme Cannabis to Launch High End Cannabis™ Oil Products for Adult-Use Market
- Bougainville Ventures Inc. Announces the Signing of a Definitive Agreement to Acquire 100% of the Shares of Gene Bank Research Inc.
- Cannvas Signs Letter of Intent with Medical Marijuana Patient Relief
- FSD Pharma Receives License to Sell to Other Licensed Producers and Expands Growth Production Footprint
- Heritage Subsidiary Receives Updated License from Health Canada
- Nutritional High Completes Sale and Leaseback of Equipment at Its La Pine Oregon Facility
- Acquisition of Securities of Xanthic Biopharma Inc. d.b.a. Green Growth Brands
- Weekend Unlimited Provides Additional Detail on Letter of Intent to Add Verve Energy and Champ Energy Beverages to Its Brand Portfolio
- Redfund Begins Globalizing Tea Beverage Brand Mary’s Wellness
- MediPharm Labs Corp. Receives Sales Licence from Health Canada
- High Hampton Closes Acquisition of Mojave Jane, Licensed California Cannabis Manufacturing Company
- MYM Poised to Acquire 49% Of Sunmark Growth In Australia and Access to 200 Hectare Farm
- Alliance Growers Commences Site Work at Cannabis Biotech Complex
- GTEC Holdings Announces Strategic Merger with Invictus Forming Western Canada’s Largest Indoor Vertically Integrated Cannabis Company
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.
Cresco Labs (CSE:CL) (OTCQX:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or the “Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31 st , 2020 on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results and provide investors with key business highlights on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time (7:30am Central Time).