Cannabis Big News Roundup: Khiron Launches Kuida Brand in the US, Acreage Holdings Announces Agreement to Acquire Compassionate Care, Relevium Launches LeefyLyfe™ Organic Hemp Products in the US Foundation of New Jersey,
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Acreage Holdings Announces Agreement to Acquire Compassionate Care Foundation of New Jersey
- Ontario Pharmacists and Avricore Health Partner to Expand HealthTab™ in Community Pharmacies and Enhance Patient Care
- Pure Global Receives Health Canada Approvals for 12 Cultivation, Processing, and Extraction Rooms
- Cardiol Therapeutics Announces Clinical Steering Committee for Phase 2 International Trial in Acute Myocarditis Using CardiolRx(TM) 100
- Khiron to be Exclusive Latin American Provider to Project Twenty21, Europe’s Largest Medical Cannabis Study with 20,000 Patients
- Geyser Brands Awarded Cannabis Research License from Health Canada
- Redfund Capital Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire Sunshine State Tea
- Relevium Launches LeefyLyfe™ Organic Hemp Products in the US
- Nextleaf Solutions Granted Two Patents for Industrial-Scale Extraction of CBD and THC
- Yield Growth Signs Definitive Agreement to Distribute Organic Mushroom Coffees in Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia
- Khiron Launches Kuida Brand in the US, Begins First Sales
Pineapple Express Delivery Partners with CannTrust to Offer Same-Day and Next-Day Delivery for estoraTM Medical Cannabis Patients in Ontario
Ensuring estoraTMpatients have seamless access to their high-quality medical cannabis products
World-Class Extractions Inc. (CSE:PUMP)(FRA:WCF)(OTCQB:WCEXF) (the “Company” or “World-Class”) is pleased to announce that its subsidiary Pineapple Express Delivery Inc. (“Pineapple Express Delivery” or “PED”), a leading logistics technology company offering compliant and secure delivery of controlled substances and regulated products, has partnered with CannTrust Inc. to bring same-day and next-day delivery to estoraTM medical cannabis patients in Ontario
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.