Cannex is working towards becoming a leading vertically-integrated, multi-state cannabis company specializing in boutique cultivation, extraction and manufacturing, as well as brand development, distribution and retail.
Cannex has its roots in Washington State where it owns the assets of Northwest Cannabis Solutions, one of the largest and most profitable cultivators and processors in the state. With its intended transaction with 4Front Holdings LLC, leading experts in the retail, licensing and regulatory aspects of the cannabis business, Cannex will also be expanding operations into Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. In addition to existing retail dispensaries in these important states, 4Front also brings additional cultivation and processing facilities in Illinois and Massachusetts on top of a very experienced team.
Cannex’s company highlights include the following:
- Transformational acquisition of 4Front allows immediate expansion into Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania;
- Near-term M&A expansion opportunities into California, Michigan, Nevada and Arizona.
- Pending license applications in Ohio, Arkansas and Connecticut.
- Industry-leading yields of over 400 grams per square feet at Washington facilities.
- Cannex strategic tenant, NWCS, is largest producer and processor in Washington.
- NWCS grows, produces and sells top-selling Washington flower brands as well as the top edible and derivative products in the state.
- NWCS has developed 16 leading brands and distributes over 300 SKUs to more than 300 Washington retail dispensaries.
- Gotham Green’s $32 million investment gives Cannex exceptional balance sheet strength.
- Management and insiders have significant ownership stake.