Canntab Therapeutics (CSE:PILL) (“Canntab” or the “Company”) is a company with a clear vision of becoming the leader in solid oral dosage formulation of cannabis. Their unique products offer advantages to the medical community, patients, adult use consumers and governments. Canntab is pleased to provide this corporate update to its shareholders.
- An excellent capitalized structure of approximately 28.6M shares outstanding on a fully diluted basis with no need for short term financing of its business plan.
- A strong intellectual property portfolio with 13 patents pending in the United States and Canada pertaining to the formulation of tablets including instant release, extended release, flash melt and bi-layered. The products will be available in 2.5g, 5g and 10g tablets.
- An application to become a Licensed Producer (Non Grower) under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations and has confirmation from Health Canada that its application had been received.
- A notice that it is now a part of the Composite Index of the Canadian Securities Exchange as part of their quarterly rebalancing.
- Reaching a milestone in its development of a patent-pending oral extended release formulation for cannabinoids in collaboration with Emblem Corp. (TSXV: EMC, OTCQX: EMMBF). Dissolution testing indicated that the Extended Release Tablets released cannabinoids consistently over a 12-hour period. Given these positive test results, Canntab is manufacturing pivotal batches of these tablets for further clinical testing. This will lead to the filing of dossiers with regulatory agencies around the world for approval of Canntab’s unique solid oral dose delivery systems.
- Health Canada’s approval of Canntab’s ‘420 Therapeutics’ brand of Cannabis wellness products. These capsules are made with purified organic hemp seed oil and are an easy and convenient way to enjoy the health benefits of hemp oil. This is an important milestone achievement for Canntab in their move towards manufacturing full spectrum hemp derived CBD.
- Announcement of the signing of a non-binding Letter of Intent with NewCanna S.A.S of Bogota, Colombia for the establishment of a significant bi-lateral relationship covering the sale and distribution of Canntab’s products in Colombia, Chile, Paraguay and Spain with a one-time, non-refundable license fee ($2 million US) payable to Canntab by NewCanna.
- Announcement of the signing of a non-binding Letter of Intent with Labsco Promedic SA for the establishment of a joint venture relationship covering, on an exclusive basis, the sales and distribution of Canntab products in Mexico.
Jeff Renwick, CEO of Canntab Therapeutics Ltd., says, “In our short history on the public markets, Canntab has already reached a number of significant milestones. Canntab is leveraging its first mover advantage and developing an important IP portfolio to actively pursue other high-level discussions for partnerships with industry leaders. CBD and THC in tablet form is an important category with few worldwide players at this time and Canntab believes that it is well positioned to build significant shareholder value by aggressively pursuing these opportunities.”
Canntab Therapeutics Limited is a Canadian cannabis oral dosage formulation company based in Markham Ontario, engaged in the research and development of advanced pharmaceutical grade formulations of cannabinoids. Canntab has developed patented technology to deliver standardized medical cannabis extract from selective strains in a variety of extended/sustained release pharmaceutical dosages for therapeutic use. In doing so, Canntab has developed a suite of precision oral dose products that are unavailable elsewhere in the marketplace. Canntab’s primary focus is on providing cannabis-based products to medical professionals that can be used to deliver therapeutic treatments to their patients.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Canntab Therapeutics Limited
Richard Goldstein, CFO
Office: 416 957-6303
Certain statements included in this press release constitute forward-looking information or statements (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), including those identified by the expressions “anticipate”, “believe”, “plan”, “estimate”, “expect”, “intend”, “may”, “should” and similar expressions to the extent they relate to the Company or its management. The forward-looking statements are not historical facts but reflect current expectations regarding future results or events. This press release contains forward looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and various estimates, factors and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors. Although management of the Company has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in forward-looking statements or forward-looking information, there may be other factors that cause results not to be anticipated, estimated, or intended.
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange (the “CSE”) nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the CSE) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in cannabis space have helped boost the industry to new levels.
Strategic sale of non-core assets by Lobe adds non-dilutive capital and shareholder value
Lobe Sciences Ltd. (CSE: LOBE) (OTC Pink: GTSIF) (“Lobe” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce, further to its press release dated February 23, 2021, that it has completed the sale to Ionic Brands Corp. (“Ionic Brands”) of Lobe’s non-core cannabis assets relating to Washington-based Cowlitz County Cannabis Cultivation Inc. (“Cowlitz”) held by Lobe’s subsidiary vendor, Green Star Biosciences Inc. (the “Transaction”).
Seattle Area Grocery Chain Metropolitan Market to Begin Carrying KOIOS and Fit Soda on March 22, 2021
Adding to its existing presence on the west coast of the United States, all five KOIOS™ flavours and all four Fit Soda™ flavours will be carried in Metropolitan Market stores beginning on Monday, March 22, 2021. Serving the Seattle-Tacoma area (population 3.87 million), Metropolitan Market is one of five chains under its parent firm Good Food Holdings, which has a total of 51 stores in California, Oregon, and Washington State.
Koios Beverage Corp. (CSE: KBEV; OTC: KBEVF) (the “Company” or “Koios”) is pleased to announce that beginning on Monday, March 22, 2021, Koios’ entire line of canned beverage products will be sold at all locations of Metropolitan Market, an urban format supermarket chain in the Seattle-Tacoma area of Washington State. In Q1 2021, the Company announced multiple placements of its beverage products with regional grocers in markets on the west coast of the United States including Market of Choice in Oregon Jensen’s in Southern California and major natural grocery chain Sprouts Farmers Market which has a substantial west coast presence with over one third of its locations (360+ stores across 23 states) in California as well as Washington State 1 . The Company has also recently announced other developments relating to its expansion efforts being undertaken in 2021 such as an in-house beverage canning facility and distribution agreements with regional and national wholesale partners.
Pineapple Express Delivery Partners with CannTrust to Offer Same-Day and Next-Day Delivery for estoraTM Medical Cannabis Patients in Ontario
Ensuring estoraTMpatients have seamless access to their high-quality medical cannabis products
World-Class Extractions Inc. (CSE:PUMP)(FRA:WCF)(OTCQB:WCEXF) (the “Company” or “World-Class”) is pleased to announce that its subsidiary Pineapple Express Delivery Inc. (“Pineapple Express Delivery” or “PED”), a leading logistics technology company offering compliant and secure delivery of controlled substances and regulated products, has partnered with CannTrust Inc. to bring same-day and next-day delivery to estoraTM medical cannabis patients in Ontario
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.