Eve (TSXV:EVE) posted the interim financial results for the three and nine month periods for the company which ended on July 31, 2018.
As quoted in the press release:
The Company is pleased to provide the following highlights of its progress over the three month period ended July 31, 2018 and subsequent events:
- Qualifying Transaction; TSXV Listing – The Company completed its qualifying transaction by way of a three-cornered amalgamation with Natural MedCo Ltd. and corresponding listing on the TSX Venture Exchange.
- Private Placements – The Company completed private placements for combined aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $20.8 million.
- Provincial Supply Arrangements – The Company entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Province of British Columbia and supply agreements with the Ontario Cannabis Retail Corporation and the Newfoundland and Labrador Liquor Corporation with respect to the supply of adult-use cannabis.
- Licensing Approvals – The Company received amended licenses from Health Canada under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations for (i) the sale of certain medical cannabis products; and (ii) the production of bottled cannabis oil.
- Chief Financial Officer – The Company appointed Landon Roedding, its new Chief Financial Officer, effective October 23, 2018.
“This was a very successfully quarter for Eve and our team,” said Melinda Rombouts, CEO of Eve. “We completed our qualifying transaction and listing on the TSXV, finished construction of our first 100,000 [square feet] expansion, began construction of our second expansion of approximately 780,000 [square feet,] received our sales license, secured supply arrangements for distribution from the coast-to-coast of Canada, increased production to full capacity in our initial 120,000 [square feet] greenhouse and were granted DTC eligibility. With our new authorization to produce extracts, we are also excited to begin producing test batches for Health Canada during our fourth quarter.”
World High Life Plc (“World High Life” or the “Company”)(AQSE:LIFE) (OTCQB:WRHLF), is pleased to announce that it has appointed H&P Advisory Limited (“Hannam & Partners”) as financial advisor to the Company with immediate effect
About Love Hemp
Green Thumb Industries Inc. (Green Thumb) (CSE: GTII) (OTCQX: GTBIF), a leading national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and owner of Rise™ retail stores, today announced that its executive team will participate in the following conference in March 2021:
Needham 2 nd Annual Virtual Cannabis Conference, March 3, 2021: Management will participate in one-on-one meetings.
Meanwhile, two longstanding cannabis partners ended their relationship.
Trulieve to donate $20,000 in scholarship funding and $15,000 to support leadership development
Trulieve Cannabis Corp . (CSE: TRUL) (OTC: TCNNF), a leading and top-performing cannabis company in the United States today announced a new partnership with the Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), the nation’s largest organization exclusively representing the Black College Community. Trulieve will donate $20,000 to help fund several college scholarships awarded to students who are attending one of the organization’s member-schools as part of Trulieve’s diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives. The $15,000 in talent funding is earmarked to support TMCF’s internship program, reaching a diverse talent pool of students and alumni from their 47 member-schools to provide immersive experiences at Trulieve.
The new dispensary expands patient access to Florida’s largest inventory of medical cannabis products
Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (CSE: TRUL) (OTCQX: TCNNF) (“Trulieve” or “the Company”), a leading and top-performing cannabis company based in the United States announced today the opening of a brand-new Florida dispensary, the Company’s 80th nationwide. The new location marks the Company’s first in Tamarac and third in Broward County expanding patient access to Florida’s largest and broadest assortment of high-quality medical cannabis products.