Flower One is a cannabis company working towards becoming the leading cultivator and producer in the state of Nevada. To achieve this goal, the company is developing and producing a diverse range of products that they intend to sell through four channels: resell, wholesale, private and white label and retail. Flower One has also acquired a 455,000-square-foot facility in North Las Vegas, which is currently being converted into a large-scale hydroponic cannabis cultivation, processing and production operation. Once operational, the facility will be able to produce 140,000 pounds of cannabis and process 420,000 pounds of cannabis annually.
Flower One is also in the process of acquiring NLV Organics Inc. (NLVO), a luxury cannabis cultivator and manufacturer. Once the acquisition is closed, Flower One will have access to NLVO’s diverse library of cannabis genetics, which includes over 50 cannabis strains, five licenses that cover the cultivation and production of medical and recreational cannabis and distribution and a 25,000-square-foot cultivation facility in North Las Vegas. NLVO also has supply agreements with over 30 dispensaries across the state, providing Flower One with a retail presence in Nevada.
Flower One’s company highlights include the following:
- Nevada receives between 42 and 55 million tourists each year and is home to approximately three million people, creating a large market.
- Well-regulated cannabis market creates barrier of entry for out of state cannabis companies.
- Four-pronged business model based on resale, wholesale, private and white label and retail solutions.
- Largest cultivator and producer in Nevada once operational.
- Owns 455,000-square-foot cultivation and production facility located in North Las Vegas.
- Licensed for cultivation and production of cannabis for the medical and recreational markets.
- NLVO acquisition offers revenue generation and access to over 50 cannabis strains.
- Management team has extensive experience in commercial cultivation.