Heritage Cannabis is a cannabis company working towards becoming a vertically-integrated provided. The company has acquired two licensed producers in British Columbia and Ontario and will apply for retail locations in these regions as well. The company is also in the process of acquiring Purefarma, a well-regarded hemp and cannabis extraction company. Through its acquisitions, Heritage Cannabis has a combined coast-to-coast footprint of 153,000 square feet of cultivation space and has plans for a potential expansion to as large as 6.4 million square feet.
Heritage Cannabis has also secured the exclusive right to use Hollywood icon Cheech Marin’s cannabis brand, Cheech’s Private Stash, to sell products throughout Canada when Health Canada removes the restrictions on celebrity endorsements.
Heritage Cannabis’ company highlights include the following:
- Vertically-integrated cannabis company with Canadian coast-to-coast cultivation footprint of 153,000 square feet.
- Potential to increase cultivation footprint to 6.4 million square feet.
- Acquisition of Purefarma will bring proprietary extraction know-how and IP from operators who have thousands of hours of experience, successfully producing high quality product.
- International expansion opportunities through Purefarma.
- Exclusive right to sell Cheech’s Private Stash cannabis and cannabis-related products throughout Canada and Internationally.
- Applications pending for retail locations in Alberta, future applications will be made in British Columbia and Ontario.
- Spooner brings over 20 years of experience, expertise and potential formulations in the Natural Health Product sector.
World High Life Plc (“World High Life” or the “Company”)(AQSE:LIFE) (OTCQB:WRHLF), is pleased to announce that it has appointed H&P Advisory Limited (“Hannam & Partners”) as financial advisor to the Company with immediate effect
About Love Hemp
Green Thumb Industries Inc. (Green Thumb) (CSE: GTII) (OTCQX: GTBIF), a leading national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and owner of Rise™ retail stores, today announced that its executive team will participate in the following conference in March 2021:
Needham 2 nd Annual Virtual Cannabis Conference, March 3, 2021: Management will participate in one-on-one meetings.
Meanwhile, two longstanding cannabis partners ended their relationship.
Trulieve to donate $20,000 in scholarship funding and $15,000 to support leadership development
Trulieve Cannabis Corp . (CSE: TRUL) (OTC: TCNNF), a leading and top-performing cannabis company in the United States today announced a new partnership with the Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), the nation’s largest organization exclusively representing the Black College Community. Trulieve will donate $20,000 to help fund several college scholarships awarded to students who are attending one of the organization’s member-schools as part of Trulieve’s diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives. The $15,000 in talent funding is earmarked to support TMCF’s internship program, reaching a diverse talent pool of students and alumni from their 47 member-schools to provide immersive experiences at Trulieve.
The new dispensary expands patient access to Florida’s largest inventory of medical cannabis products
Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (CSE: TRUL) (OTCQX: TCNNF) (“Trulieve” or “the Company”), a leading and top-performing cannabis company based in the United States announced today the opening of a brand-new Florida dispensary, the Company’s 80th nationwide. The new location marks the Company’s first in Tamarac and third in Broward County expanding patient access to Florida’s largest and broadest assortment of high-quality medical cannabis products.