Heritage Cannabis Holdings Corp. (CSE:CANN;OTC:HERTF) provided Grit Captial a tour of its 122,000-square-foot former-GMP CannaCure extraction facility in Fort Erie, Ontario, which is licensed for cultivation, processing and medical sales under the Cannabis Act. Heritage has completed its Phase One 24,260-square-foot build-out and has recently installed two Vitalis Q90 extraction systems.

In the tour, Grit Capital was shown the future extraction room, which is expected to house up to four Vitalis Q90 extraction systems. Once all six extraction units are in place, Heritage will have one of the largest extraction capacities in the industry. According to the video, Heritage expects to derive 60 percent of its revenue from its hemp and cannabis oil extraction and will source the remaining 40 percent through toll processing and contract manufacturing.


The video also highlighted a Deloitte study for cannabis 2.0 in Canada, which includes the expected market for edibles and alternative cannabis products. Heritage intends to fulfill the demands of this market and is developing a line of vape cartridge filling, capping, and tincture bottles at the CannaCure facility. The company also intends to form partnerships within the industry for contract manufacturing. To date, Heritage has signed deals with Zenabis Global Inc. (TSX:ZENA) and CannTab Therapeutics Limited (CSE:PILL) and is expected to sign more agreements in the future.

To watch the full tour, click here.

Click here to connect with Heritage Cannabis Holdings Corp. (CSE:CANN;OTC:HERTF) for an Investor Presentation. 

CANBUD Distribution Corp. (CSE:CBDX, FSE:CD0) leverages on timely and methodical execution of its revenue generating plan. It operates a trinitarian enterprise model in the plant-based protein, psychedelic pharmaceutical and non-psychedelic nutraceutical, and hemp cannabinoids (CBD) spaces. (www.canbudcorp.com).

Keep reading... Show less

(TheNewswire)

Keep reading... Show less

Market entry will address pent-up demand in the Japanese & Philippine markets for TRACE proprietary plant-based mineral formulation and wellness-focused products

Emerging leader in innovative health and wellness beverages and natural products, BevCanna Enterprises Inc. ( CSE:BEV , Q:BVNNF , FSE:7BC ) (“ BevCanna ” or the “ Company ”) announces today that has entered into an exclusive sales agency distribution agreement with Yokohama-based Mirai Marketing Inc. (“Mirai”) to bring Naturo Group’s TRACE proprietary plant-based mineral consumer products to Mirai’s extensive Japanese and Philippine sales and distribution networks.

Keep reading... Show less

Further to its press release dated April 12, 2021, Ayurcann Holdings Corp. ( CSE: AYUR ) (the “ Company ” or “ Ayurcann ”), is pleased to announce that it has oversubscribed and upsized its non-brokered private placement (the “Offering”) due to strong investor demand. The Company now anticipates that the Offering will be completed for gross proceeds of not less than $550,000.00, consisting of not less than 2,910,053 units (“Units”) at a price of $0.189 per Unit. Each Unit is comprised of one common share of the Company (a “Common Share”) and one half of one Common Share purchase warrant (a “Warrant”). Each Warrant is exercisable to acquire one Common Share at an exercise price of C$0.38 per Common Share for a period of 36 months from the date of closing of the Offering (the “Closing Date”), scheduled for April 22, 2021. The Units will have a hold period of four months and one day from the date of issuance.

Ayurcann CEO Igal Sudman commented: “We are very pleased with the demand we are seeing for the Offering. The feedback we have received to date is showing that our business is resonating with investors. We’re looking forward to closing the offering and proceeding with the planned Phase 2 build out, which will help greatly increase our facility’s capacity.”

Keep reading... Show less

UK InstaCoin APP Promises to Open NFTs up to the Masses through Social Media

Codebase Ventures Inc. (“Codebase” or the “Company”) (CSE:CODE)(FSE:C5B)(OTCQB:BKLLF) is pleased to provide an update on its recent investment in InstaCoin Technologies Ltd., a newly formed UK entity

Keep reading... Show less