MedMen Enterprises (CSE:MMEN) released consolidated financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2018 which ended on June 30.
As quoted in the press release:
Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Highlights
- Fourth quarter 2018 systemwide revenue was $20.6 million, up 1,317 [percent] from $1.5 million in fourth quarter 2017 and 44 [percent] from $14.3 million in third quarter 2018. The increase was primarily due to the majority of MedMen’s stores coming on line during the quarter.
- Fiscal year 2018 systemwide revenue was $39.8 million, up 1,390 [percent] from $2.7 million in fiscal year 2017.
- Reported average sales per square foot of $6,257 including Abbot Kinney and customer conversion rate of 84 [percent] for all California stores for the fourth quarter.
- Reported over 700,000 sales transactions from all MedMen stores for fiscal year 2018.
- Acquired the assets of Nevada Wellness Project, LLC, including a dispensary license on June 29.
- Opened its store on Venice’s Abbot Kinney Boulevard on June 9.
- Opened Project Mustang, a state-of-the-art cultivation and production facility in Reno, Nevada.
- Acquired all of the assets of San Diego Health and Wellness Center, Inc., dba Apothekare, including a dispensary license on February 16.
- Acquired two Nevada dispensary licenses from LVMC, LLC and Just Quality, LLC in January 19 and February 9, respectively.
World High Life Plc (“World High Life” or the “Company”)(AQSE:LIFE) (OTCQB:WRHLF), is pleased to announce that it has appointed H&P Advisory Limited (“Hannam & Partners”) as financial advisor to the Company with immediate effect
About Love Hemp
Green Thumb Industries Inc. (Green Thumb) (CSE: GTII) (OTCQX: GTBIF), a leading national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and owner of Rise™ retail stores, today announced that its executive team will participate in the following conference in March 2021:
Needham 2 nd Annual Virtual Cannabis Conference, March 3, 2021: Management will participate in one-on-one meetings.
Meanwhile, two longstanding cannabis partners ended their relationship.
Trulieve to donate $20,000 in scholarship funding and $15,000 to support leadership development
Trulieve Cannabis Corp . (CSE: TRUL) (OTC: TCNNF), a leading and top-performing cannabis company in the United States today announced a new partnership with the Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), the nation’s largest organization exclusively representing the Black College Community. Trulieve will donate $20,000 to help fund several college scholarships awarded to students who are attending one of the organization’s member-schools as part of Trulieve’s diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives. The $15,000 in talent funding is earmarked to support TMCF’s internship program, reaching a diverse talent pool of students and alumni from their 47 member-schools to provide immersive experiences at Trulieve.
The new dispensary expands patient access to Florida’s largest inventory of medical cannabis products
Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (CSE: TRUL) (OTCQX: TCNNF) (“Trulieve” or “the Company”), a leading and top-performing cannabis company based in the United States announced today the opening of a brand-new Florida dispensary, the Company’s 80th nationwide. The new location marks the Company’s first in Tamarac and third in Broward County expanding patient access to Florida’s largest and broadest assortment of high-quality medical cannabis products.