Mota Ventures aims to be a low-cost, vertically-integrated, high-quality global cannabis producer, planning to produce high-quality CBD oil. The company owns a cultivation facility located two-hours outside of Bogota, Colombia, that is being built to good manufacturing practices (GMP) standards.
Mota’s Company Highlights
- Colombia’s government has made it a mission to become one of the largest exporters of cannabis worldwide.
- Home jurisdiction offers the potential to produce medical-grade cannabis (C$0.12 per gram).
- Mota plans to build-out its cultivation, extraction and packaging in phases. When complete, the facility is expected to be over 1 million square feet.
- Mota plans to acquire well-known brands with existing sales and distribution networks in Canada, Europe and the US.
- Led by an experienced management team and advisory board.