Next Green Wave is a vertically integrated seed-to-consumer producer and reseller of cannabis products, building a premium portfolio of brands in California. The company is led by a team of industry experts with a multiple Cannabis Cup winner for producing seeds and hybrids, Mike Jennings, at the helm.
Next Green Wave has secured multiple CUP’s for both recreational and medicinal cannabis operations in Coalinga, CA, which are fully compliant with the Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act (MMRSA) new state regulatory framework. Specifically, the company has acquired permits for: a nursery; cultivation; volatile and non-volatile extraction; and distribution.
Next Green Wave’s company highlights include the following:
- Fully integrated seed to consumer business model in California
- Conditional Use Permits (CUP) for medical and recreational cannabis operations which consist of permits for the following: Nursery, Cultivation, Extraction, Distribution
- CAD$ 21M raised in 2018
- Acquired more than 15 acres of development land and building; up to 350,000 square feet of potential floorspace for cannabis operations
- Phase one construction (35,000-square-foot indoor facility) commenced and expected completion Q4 2018
- Cannabis industry experts and seasoned corporate management team
- Multiple M&A activities underway
- Proprietary intellectual property and operating procedures
- Leveraging industry relationships