Nextleaf Solutions is a Canadian cannabis extraction company developing technology for extracting and distilling THC and CBD oils. The company’s industrial-scale extraction plant is located in Metro Vancouver and is capable of processing 600 kg per day of dried cannabis biomass into distilled oils. The company currently owns a portfolio of 35 patents related to the extraction and distillation of cannabinoids which it intends to commercialize through IP licensing.
Through an agreement with Nextleaf Labs Ltd, a Health Canada licensed standard producer, Nextleaf Solutions intends to commercialize its core technology. The company has developed a patented closed-loop chilled ethanol extraction and purification system capable of yielding a tasteless, odorless cannabis concentrate that can be manufactured at scale, standardized for dose, and is ready for infusion in premium value-add products.
Nextleaf Solutions’ company highlights include the following:
- First public company granted a patent for the industrial-scale extraction, refinement, and purification of cannabinoids.
Health Canada Standard Processing Licence and Research Licence.
- 2 extraction agreements signed in April 2020 to process 25 metric tons of cannabis biomass, equaling less than 15% of capacity.
- Commenced revenue in December 2019 through a patent licensing agreement.
- Closed oversubscribed $3 Million Non-Brokered Financing in May 2020
- Intellectual property portfolio consisting of over and 65 pending.
- Intellectual property encompasses the end-to-end process, as well as proprietary pieces of equipment used for the refinement of crude extract and the formulation of purified THC and CBD distillate.
- Nextleaf has an exclusive technology licensing agreement with BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV), who utilizes the technology to manufacture a range of cannabinoid-infused beverages in their BC bottling facility with an annual capacity of over 30-million bottled beverages. Nextleaf is expected to supply cannabinoids to BevCanna under the agreement.
- Fully licensed, centralized extraction processing facility, located in Greater Vancouver. 6,540-square-foot facility with Phase 1 capacity to process up to 600 kilograms per day of cannabis biomass to high purity distillate.
- National Research Council Grant through the Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) for the development of unique processing techniques for removing chlorophyll and other impurities from crude oil extracts.
- Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) $2.5 million consortium with Terramera for replacing toxic chemical pesticides with pesticides derived from natural products.
- Natural Science & Engineering Research Council (NSERC) partnership with the University of British Columbia (UBC) and British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT), for the development of methods pertaining to repurposing incinerated cannabis waste biomass for industrial construction.
World High Life Plc (“World High Life” or the “Company”)(AQSE:LIFE) (OTCQB:WRHLF), is pleased to announce that it has appointed H&P Advisory Limited (“Hannam & Partners”) as financial advisor to the Company with immediate effect
About Love Hemp
Green Thumb Industries Inc. (Green Thumb) (CSE: GTII) (OTCQX: GTBIF), a leading national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and owner of Rise™ retail stores, today announced that its executive team will participate in the following conference in March 2021:
Needham 2 nd Annual Virtual Cannabis Conference, March 3, 2021: Management will participate in one-on-one meetings.
Meanwhile, two longstanding cannabis partners ended their relationship.
Trulieve to donate $20,000 in scholarship funding and $15,000 to support leadership development
Trulieve Cannabis Corp . (CSE: TRUL) (OTC: TCNNF), a leading and top-performing cannabis company in the United States today announced a new partnership with the Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), the nation’s largest organization exclusively representing the Black College Community. Trulieve will donate $20,000 to help fund several college scholarships awarded to students who are attending one of the organization’s member-schools as part of Trulieve’s diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives. The $15,000 in talent funding is earmarked to support TMCF’s internship program, reaching a diverse talent pool of students and alumni from their 47 member-schools to provide immersive experiences at Trulieve.
The new dispensary expands patient access to Florida’s largest inventory of medical cannabis products
Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (CSE: TRUL) (OTCQX: TCNNF) (“Trulieve” or “the Company”), a leading and top-performing cannabis company based in the United States announced today the opening of a brand-new Florida dispensary, the Company’s 80th nationwide. The new location marks the Company’s first in Tamarac and third in Broward County expanding patient access to Florida’s largest and broadest assortment of high-quality medical cannabis products.