Sweet Earth Holdings is a vertically-integrated hemp and CBD company cultivating its high-quality products from farms in Applegate Valley, Oregon. The company uses sustainable farming practices without the use of pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers. By keeping its crop batches small, Sweet Earth Holdings has been able to offer high-quality products that are carefully cultivated using sustainably-sources ingredients.
Sweet Earth Holdings has developed its own collection of proprietary strains at its cultivation facility in Oregon where the natural climate allows for optimal hemp growth. The company uses state-of-the-art greenhouses to ensure its crops return the highest quality. Through the selective breeding of the company’s own genetics, Sweet Earth has developed a 15 percent CBD strain including 1.27 percent CBN and 1.3 percent CBG.
Sweet Earth Holdings’ company highlights include the following:
- Operates a 100-acre hemp cultivation facility in Appleton, Oregon
- Facility includes six greenhouses encompassing 30,000 square feet of space designed for selective hemp breeding, planting and R&D
- US CBD market project to grow at a CAGR of 22.2 percent from 2018 through 2025
- Sweet Earth has developed over 10 different CBD-based body and skincare products
- Developing a line of CBD pet products, including several flavors of CBD dog treats
- Pursuing a diversified approach to distribution including ecommerce sales, retail sales, white label services and wholesale B2B distribution
- Product ambassador and sponsor Warren Moon is a proponent of CBD and its remedial benefits, specifically the Sweet Earth line
- CEO Peter Espig, an experienced Wall Street and Goldman Sachs executive, brings global capital market experience to Sweet Earth team
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.
Cresco Labs (CSE:CL) (OTCQX:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or the “Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31 st , 2020 on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results and provide investors with key business highlights on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time (7:30am Central Time).