With the cannabis market growing and excitement over its potential legalization, cannabis stocks have been reaping the benefits lately.
As the market blooms, the Investing News Network (INN) recently caught up with cannabis stock analyst Alan Brochstein for his thoughts on the Bill Blair report to prime minister Justin Trudeau expected this month, sector catalysts and the recent stock rally in the US Marijuana stocks.
Alan Brochstein’s 420 Investor is the go-to community for investors to learn, explore, and profit from the marijuana companies. The main goal of 420 Investor is to provide real-time, objective information about the top marijuana companies in the market in order to help investors capitalize on cannabis.
In particular, highlights of the conversation included:
- The Bill Blair Task Force Report
- The US cannabis stocks rally
- Cannabis sector Catalysts, including Sanjay Gupta’s infamous reversal and the Coleman Memorandum in Oregon and Washington.
- Recent mergers and acquisitions in the cannabis sector
- How the marijuana sector is attracting technology entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley
Below is a transcript of our conversation. It has been edited for clarity and brevity. Read on to see what Brochstein had to say.