Mr. Cody Corrubia, President & Chief Executive Officer of Weekend Unlimited (CSE:YOLO) (“Weekend Unlimited” or the “Company”) a lifestyle cannabis company, has issued an important letter to shareholders.
Weekend Unlimited Inc. has built significant momentum in the lead up to going public, and at this time it is important for our shareholders to gain further insight into the Company’s growth initiatives as the leadership team focuses on increasing shareholder value.
We are capitalizing on extensive industry relationships to establish a lifestyle brand featuring premium products in the effort to deliver life’s highest moments. As a result Weekend Unlimited is in the process of identifying brands to add to its existing portfolio in Washington State, Orchard Heights Growers, British Columbia, Northern Lights Organics and internationally, Jerome Baker Designs, in the effort to build a strong, versatile foundation for substantial growth.
Weekend Unlimited Current Highlights:
- Outdoor research crop planted at Northern Lights Organics
- ACMPR application for Northern Lights Organics
- Current crop is healthy and will be harvested at Orchard Heights Growers in October
- Weekend Unlimited LIVE launched on July 13th in Vancouver, sold out event
- Held a successful investor relationship event on July 13th in Vancouver with the LIVE performance of the Company’s commissioned song, “Feels Good 2 Me (Anytime. Anywhere.)”
- Platinum recording artist Rosette Luve appears on the red carpet of the MMVA awards on August 26th wearing a signature Weekend Unlimited dress designed by Canadian fashion leader Jason Matlo
- Launch of the world’s largest bong (23 ft. high) by Jerome Baker Designs at the Cannabition Cannabis Museum in Las Vegas
Weekend Unlimited’s Brand Acquisition Model:
Weekend Unlimited intends to aggregate and scale its small to medium brands, primarily in the categories of flower, extracts and edibles. Weekend Unlimited brands have best of class operations, distribution and strong revenue trajectories, making them ideal candidates for the deployment of capital and expertise through access to technologies, infrastructure and centralized systems.
With assets secured in British Columbia, Washington State and internationally through Jerome Baker Designs, Weekend Unlimited is establishing itself as an integrated cannabis company.
Our brands Include:
JEROME BAKER DESIGNS
- Since 1991, Jerome Baker Designs has been at the forefront of design and creativity in the glass and canna industries.
- This 3 X High Times Cannabis Cup winner, with offices in Las Vegas, New York and Maui, Jerome Baker Designs creates custom glass artwork that its clientele are proud to display in their homes and offices.
- Pending launch of CBD line of products in fall of 2018
- Pending launch of infused water bottle in trademarked Jerome Baker bong design in fall of 2018
NORTHERN LIGHTS ORGANICS
- With the agricultural rich land and certified organic farming expertise, Northern Lights will become Canada’s first high CBD focused hemp & cannabis farm, grown from certified organic soils with final products certified organic
- 300 acres will be dedicated to outdoor organic hemp for CBD extraction
- Indoor cannabis cultivation will be housed in 68,000 sq. ft. of purpose-built grow rooms with rolling table automation
- The Northern Lights Organics Campus will include veg, clone and genetics rooms and an extraction facility for CBD hemp oils and concentrates.
ORCHARD HEIGHTS GROWERS
- Orchard Heights Growers in Washington State are focused on premium quality indoor cultivation and processing.
- This company provides a combination of mixed light greenhouses with a processing room for extraction.
- Orchard Heights Growers phase one development includes a state of the art, optimized efficiency cannabis greenhouse with full climate controls.
North American Launchpad:
Weekend Unlimited is deploying big agriculture experts to design and operate scalable operations on the West Coast of North America, beginning in Washington State and British Columbia. Our facilities are located strategically to benefit from low power costs and economies of scale so that our technologies can be effectively utilized in a streamlined fashion producing premium products.
With the cannabis industry approaching massive consolidation period as it matures, Weekend Unlimited envisions Washington State as an incubator, where the Company’s brand family will be aggregated, optimized and tailored for expansion into multiple states including California and Massachusetts and into Canada. Washington is a mature market, California is in early stages, making Washington an ideal bridge into California with a full product portfolio.
The Lifestyle Brand/Engagement – Weekend Unlimited LIVE, Social Media:
Weekend Unlimited is designed as a lifestyle brand, creating experiences and engagement from Jerome Baker glass blowing events, to club event, concerts, destination travel, social media interaction, fashion & Accessories and cause relationships in our communities. Weekend Unlimited will work to raise the profile of its product brands in markets throughout North America and internationally.
Weekend Unlimited’s Mission:
Weekend Unlimited is inspired to play a leadership role in the cannabis industry with integrity, sustainable production, high quality products, trusted relationships, all aimed at establishing the highest standards for the future of, what is today, a nascent industry.
Thank you for your interest and investment in Weekend Unlimited, please contact us with any questions,
President & CEO
For further information, please contact:
Telephone: 1 (236) 317-2812
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain information set forth in this news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve substantial known and unknown risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements regarding future financial position, business strategy, use of proceeds, corporate vision, proposed acquisitions, partnerships, joint-ventures and strategic alliances and co-operations, budgets, cost and plans and objectives of or involving the Company. Such forward-looking information reflects management’s current beliefs and is based on information currently available to management. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “plans”, “expects”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “predicts”, “intends”, “targets”, “aims”, “anticipates” or “believes” or variations (including negative variations) of such words and phrases or may be identified by statements to the effect that certain actions “may”, “could”, “should”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved. A number of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors may cause the actual results or performance to materially differ from any future results or performance expressed or implied by the forward-looking information. These forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond the control of the Company including, but not limited to, the impact of general economic conditions, industry conditions and dependence upon regulatory approvals. Readers are cautioned that the assumptions used in the preparation of such information, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements. The Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required by securities laws.