Weekend Unlimited is a company capitalizing on its network of industry relationships to establish a lifestyle brand focusing on premium flower, extracts and edible products. The brand is led by a team of business and cannabis industry leaders with a notable track record.
The company is deploying its agricultural expertise to develop its operations in Washington State, California and British Columbia, Canada. These locations were picked strategically as they benefit from low power costs and economies of scale, where the company’s technologies can be effectively utilized in a streamlined fashion to produce and deliver premium products. The company will start by establishing Washington State as an incubator, where the company’s brand family is aggregated, and this model will then be replicated across multiple states and Canada.
Weekend Unlimited’s company highlights include the following:
- Weekend Unlimited’s formula – identify and aggregate great brands that are undervalued, deliver capital and expertise, grow and expand with a focus on North America overall.
- Dedicated to building a top of mind lifestyle brand for its cannabis and ancillary brand family
- Jerome Baker Designs, a Weekend Unlimited Brand, is a three-time High Times Cannabis Cup winner, with worldwide recognition and existing revenues.
- Orchard Heights Growers property in Washington state is currently generating revenue.
- Northern Lights property in northern British Columbia will be scaled up to 600 acres to grow organic hemp.
About Love Hemp
Meanwhile, two longstanding cannabis partners ended their relationship.
Trulieve to donate $20,000 in scholarship funding and $15,000 to support leadership development