Wildflower Brands is a global cannabis company developing cannabis-based products to target the health and wellness markets. The company is operating a business model built around organic growth that encompasses R&D, manufacturing, distribution, marketing and retail outlets. Wildflower has developed multiple brands resulting in a number of revenue streams with presence in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. Recently Wildflower has secured a foothold in Canada’s retail cannabis space, acquiring premier cannabis retailer City Cannabis Corp earlier this year.
The acquisition of City Cannabis will allow Wildflower to secure distribution across western Canada, including the company’s three legal retail cannabis licenses. City Cannabis’ flagship store is located just outside of downtown Vancouver on Cambie street, a high-traffic area optimal for a retail location. Wildflower currently offers full-spectrum hemp CBD products in over 300 stores across the United States, with plans to expand into major chains moving forward.
Wildflower Brands’ company highlights include the following:
- Online sales have grown by 300 percent in the last year.
- Continued high monthly revenue performance over the last year.
- City Cannabis is the largest multiple retail legal cannabis operator to come out of British Columbia.
- City Cannabis is the largest legal cannabis retailer in British Columbia.
- Research sponsorship partner with Highmark Interactive.
- Developed three proprietary brands that are generating revenues across America (top three sources of revenues: Washington, California and New York states.)
- Wildflower Wellness is distributed through over 300 stores throughout the US.
- International expansion opportunity to Europe through Poland. Other target markets include Canada, South Korea and Japan.
- Wildflower holds licenses that cover manufacturing, distribution, cultivation, retail and delivery in the state of California and the city of Los Angeles.
- Global cannabis market to surpass $31 billion by 2021.
- Global wellness market reached $4.2 trillion in 2017.
American cannabis sales hit US$17.5 billion in 2020, a research group’s new study shows.
Meanwhile, a Canadian cannabis producer began offering CBD beverages in the US, another move that shows how interested Canadians are in the overall US cannabis market at the moment.
Some pretty important news out of health and wellness; beverage and natural products company BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) this week. For those of you following the Company with us, stay tuned.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.
Cresco Labs (CSE:CL) (OTCQX:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or the “Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31 st , 2020 on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results and provide investors with key business highlights on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time (7:30am Central Time).