Weekend Unlimited Inc. (“Weekend” or the “Company”) (CSE:POT, FSE:0OS1, OTCQB:WKULF) a lifestyle cannabis company, announces that sales and distribution of its WKND! branded products has launched in Oklahoma.
“We have done the groundwork in Oklahoma and put tremendous relationships in place, led by our sales team and our partnership with Ruby Mae’s, announced on September 17th, giving us reach to 250 cannabis retail stores” said Mr. Chris Backus, Weekend Unlimited President and CEO. “As we have previously mentioned, Oklahoma is a wide-open market with terrific potential and production of WKND! branded products has been completed so that we can deliver at the retail level.”
- WKND! Branded Product line in full sales mode in Oklahoma
- Branded products have been designed to meet market demand with features including:
- Higher amounts of THC to provide differentiation
- Innovative “Quicksticks” – package of eight 0.25-gram joints
- High quality ingredients to maintain one of the premium brand positions in the market
“This is a significant milestone for the Company, our Oklahoma sales team is made up of three experienced sales representatives now in the market with WKND! branded products, in addition to Ruby Mae’s sales channels,” added Mr. Backus. “The local team we have put in place has done tremendous work to understand the needs of the Oklahoma market, what consumers are looking for and we pride ourselves on the ability to be responsive and develop WKND! branded products that meet and exceed that demand.”
WKND! Branded Product Line for sale in Oklahoma:
WKND! Pre-roll Quicksticks
- WKND! pre-rolls are hand-rolled cone-shaped “Quicksticks.” These joints each contain 0.25-gram premium Oklahoma flower.
- WKND! Pre-rolls are made from the highest quality Oklahoma hybrid, indicas, and sativas. Each pre-roll is made with one-quarter gram of premium cannabis.
- Packaged in groups of 8 in our unique, pop-art-inspired tin, you’ll want to try WKND! Quicksticks for solo smoke sessions or for sharing with friends.
- WKND! is proud to launch its line of premium cannabis-infused edibles in Oklahoma.
- Crafted from the finest, most decadent Belgian chocolates and Oklahoma
- cannabis, the line includes WKND! Dark Chocolate Escape and WKND! Salted Dark Chocolate Escape. These chocolates include
- 100mg THC (25 mg per chocolate square) and are packaged in our unique,
- pop-art-inspired tin. You’ll want to try WKND! Dark Chocolate Escape.
- WKND! Escape Fruit Crystals are our unique take on cannabis-infused hard candies. Each tin contains five 20 mg (100mg total) hard candies in grape, mango, peach and tropical flavors.
- WKND! Escape Soft Crystals are our unique take on cannabis-infused gummies. Each tin contains 5 x 20 mg (100mg total) soft fruit crystals in grape, mango, peach and tropical flavors.
- All WKND! edibles are a perfectly delicious way to relax, create and enjoy!
WKND! Vape Cartridges
- Our new line of prefilled WKND! vape cartridges contain pure cannabis distillate with cannabis-derived terpenes.
- WKND! vape cartridges are available in our three proprietary flavors: Bliss, Escape and Now. Each is expertly crafted to express unique effects and flavors.
- All WKND! Vape cartridges work best with 3.16-volt batteries (available separately). Relax, create, enjoy!
“This branded product line illustrates our agility, building upon our Washington State experience and building toward a strong presence throughout Oklahoma and beyond,” added Mr. Backus.
For further information, please contact:
Mr. Chris Backus, President & CEO, Director
Telephone: 1(236) 317-2812
About Weekend Unlimited Inc.
Weekend Unlimited is a lifestyle-based recreational cannabis company. The Company is developing premium products designed to deliver life’s highs, anytime, anywhere. With a presence in both the U.S. and Canada – and a unique entertainment and education division (Weekend Live!), Weekend Unlimited is well-positioned to launch and scale the brands that will define recreational cannabis. Learn more at www.weekendunlimited.com
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain information set forth in this news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve substantial known and unknown risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements regarding future financial position, business strategy, use of proceeds, corporate vision, proposed acquisitions, partnerships, joint-ventures and strategic alliances and co-operations, budgets, cost and plans and objectives of or involving the Company. Such forward-looking information reflects management’s current beliefs and is based on information currently available to management. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “plans”, “expects”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “predicts”, “intends”, “targets”, “aims”, “anticipates” or “believes” or variations (including negative variations) of such words and phrases or may be identified by statements to the effect that certain actions “may”, “could”, “should”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved. A number of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors may cause the actual results or performance to materially differ from any future results or performance expressed or implied by the forward-looking information. These forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond the control of the Company including, but not limited to, the impact of general economic conditions, industry conditions and dependence upon regulatory approvals. Readers are cautioned that the assumptions used in the preparation of such information, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements. The Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required by securities laws.
As investors continue to prioritize cannabis opportunities in the US, market watchers expect mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to play a role in the future for Canadian companies.
A consolidation trend has been expected in the Canadian cannabis space for some time now based on the size of the market compared to the number of operations in the country.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. Unveils the Unique Polyphenolic Content of Its Upcoming Olive-Based Nutraceutical
The product will include polyphenols known to have significant health benefits.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CSE: BHSC) (“BioHarvest” or the “Company”) has reached an important milestone in its development program of additional Nutraceuticals. The olive-based Nutraceutical product scheduled for market availability in the second half of 2022 will contain the following unique matrix of polyphenols: hydroxytyrosol, trosol, and verbascoside. These compounds are the major polyphenols in naturally grown olives and are responsible for the high antioxidant activity of olives and olive oil. Importantly, the BioHarvest olive-based Nutraceutical product will provide all the benefits of olives and olive oil with a low calorie count per serving.
Cresco Labs (CSE:CL) (OTCQX:CRLBF) (“Cresco” or the “Company”), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31 st , 2020 on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results and provide investors with key business highlights on Thursday March 25 th , 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time (7:30am Central Time).
Canopy Growth to Participate in BofA Securities Virtual Consumer & Retail Technology Conference on March 11, 2021
Canopy Growth Corporation (TSX: WEED) (NASDAQ: CGC) (“Canopy Growth” or “the Corporation”) announced today that EVP & CFO Mike Lee will be participating in a fireside chat at the BofA Securities Virtual Consumer & Retail Technology Conference on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 9:30am ET .
Hill Street Beverage Company Inc. (TSXV: BEER) (“Hill Street” or the “Company”). The Company announces that further to its press release dated March 2, 2021, it has obtained TSX Venture Exchange approval to extend the closing date of its previously announced private placement of units (“Units”) until April 7, 2021. Each Unit is comprised of one (1) common share and one (1) warrant, exercisable for one common share at price of $0.11 per share, for a period of three (3) years from the date of Closing. The Company applied to extend the date of closing to allow a greater number of interested investors to participate.
For more information regarding the Company or the offering, please contact email@example.com, or